Exygon Health and Fitness opened its doors in 1994 in a 7,500 sq. ft. lease space in Mid-County, TX. The original club has now grown to over 70,000 sq. ft. and serves as a cornerstone for health and fitness in the Beaumont and Mid-County area. On January 1, 2010, Exygon Health and Fitness opened its flagship club in Beaumont, TX after the transformation of the Westmont Shopping Center. Eldon and Mike Albanese, between them have over 40 years industry experience and are committed to creating unique family and community oriented clubs that are second to none. The foundation for what Exygon Health and Fitness does and its commitment to serve its members and community are inherent to the club’s philosophy and culture.
Mission and Values
Exygon Health and Fitness is committed to serving the community’s needs for health, fitness, and well-being.
- We will be the top health club in Southeast Texas and serve as a model for our industry.
- We will motivate, educate, and support our members on their journey to a healthier life style.
- We will strive to help all of our members attain their goals at every level of our organization.
- We will provide our members with an environment that is welcoming, friendly, fun, clean, and safe.
- We will be an educational vehicle for our members and the community in the field of health and fitness.
- We will foster the personal and professional growth of all staff.
- We will provide an environment that encourages the creative input of all staff and members.
- We will strive to be a profitable business able to annually reinvest in improving its services, facilities, and personnel.