Exygon Fitness and Weight-Loss Plans!
Meet Our Facilitators
Meet Rochelle, our weight loss facilitator! She is certified in Nutrition Fundamentals, and as a Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach (NESTA, AFAA). Rochelle is also a certified personal trainer. She shares her passion for health and fitness with individuals as she helps coach them to weight loss success!
Exygon’s Weight Loss Program
- Lose up to 15 pounds the first six-weeks, and up to 8 pounds each month after!
- Our program is developed by a registered dietitian; it’s healthy and nutritionally safe and sound. Learn to eat real foods; delicious, satisfying and great weight loss!
Initial Month: $185.00 Each Month After: $99.00
(Begin with a one-to-one, one-hour session, followed by a half-hour session, and continue weekly at 15-minutes per visit, each week until goal weight.)
Courtney Wilson, MS, RDN
Courtney is a registered dietitian nutritionist, and specializes in nutrition for fitness competitions and body-building. Courtney is an experienced, and winning competitor; she can help you learn peak nutrition for competition events!
- Learn nutrition knowledge for each stage of fitness training.
- Work one-to-one with Courtney during pre-competition weeks.
- Follow-up session transitioning from competition to post-competition eating plans.
- Learn to lose body fat (as desired), without sparing lean body mass (build muscle).
- As a registered dietitian, Courtney can help individuals lose weight; eating programs designed to improve diabetes management and lower cardiovascular health risks secondary to diet management. Monthly weight loss plans available for all individuals.
4- week Competition packages: Includes menu planning and meal plans – $250.00
Monthly weight loss program only: Initial Month – $195.00, each month after – $108.00 (Initial one-hour session, half-hour session, and 15-minute sessions each week after.)
Disclaimer: The Exygon weight loss program is a healthy approach to weight management, and was developed by a registered dietitian nutritionist for normal, healthy people. If you have diabetes, please consult with your physician before starting the program.